Amanda Taylor has always wanted to have a career focused on helping others regardless of their circumstances. Her decision to become a PA was driven by values instilled in her by her faith and her family.
She loves working on a patient centered team where she can educate patients about their health, help them set personal goals, and empower them to make the best decisions for themselves regardless of their health circumstances. Ms. Taylor chose to be part of the BAMC team to provide quality patient care through a team centered approach.
She enjoys the outdoors and spends quality time with her husband and daughter hiking at Raven Rock State Park, kayaking down the Cape Fear River, taking a boat ride at the lake, and going to an aquarium or zoo.
She and her husband also enjoy local and global mission work as well as being active members of their local church. Her family also includes a Maltipoo named Sunny and a German Sheperd named Sadie.
- Diabetes Care
- Preventative Medicine
- Undergraduate Degree – Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences in Buies Creek, NC
- Master’s Degree – Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences (Master of Physician Assistant Practice) in Buies Creek, NC
- Physician Assistant-Certified by National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Ultrasound Training Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
- North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants