Myron Adams is a lifelong member of this community who graduated from Midway High School. He was drawn to the medical profession out of a desire to participate in expanding healthcare access here in our area. Mr. Adams chose to be part of the BAMC team because of the practice's community involvement and opportunity to participate in a multidisciplinary healthcare team.
He worked as an EMT prior to entering PA school, and serves on a local volunteer fire department, a role he’s held since 2013. Spaceflight, American history and natural science are some of his interests. He also enjoys traveling, fishing and serving at his church. He and his wife have a cat named Luna.
- Family Medicine
- Mental Health
- Emergency Medicine
- Undergraduate Degree – Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences in Buies Creek, NC
- Master’s Degree – Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences (Master of Physician Assistant Practice) in Buies Creek, NC
- Post-Baccalaureate program for Biomedical Studies Certificate at Campbell University Jerry M. Wallace School of Osteopathic Medicine in Buies Creek, NC
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- FEMA Incident Command System (ICS) 200 Certification
- EMT-Basic Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certification
- Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) Certification